FT-IR spectrometer NICOLET 6700 equipped with Continuum (T, R) microscope
- DTGS and MCT-A detectors allowing measuring between 7500 and 350 cm-1.
- Reflective measurement extensions: ATR, DRIFTS, circle cell, speculative reflection (grazing angle) and diamond cell.
- Microscope with automatic scanning table with linear or surface mapping possibilities.
FT-IR spectrometer Bruker IFS 66v equipped with Hyperion microscope
- Spectroscope allows measurement in NIR, MIR and FIR regions:
- NIR in the range 14500 - 3800 cm-1
- MIR in the range of 4000-400 cm-1
- FIR in the range of 600-200 cm-1.
- Hyperion infrared microscope with automatic scanning table.
- Reflective measurement extensions: microATR, DRIFTS, specular reflection.
- Transmission measurement in a vacuum sample chamber is possible.
Thermo Scientific DXR Raman Microscope
- Raman spectrometer with confocal microscope Olympus.
- Excitation wavelengths 532 nm, 632.8 nm and 780 nm.
- Two types of gratings:
- grating with a spectral resolution of approx. 3 cm-1 (measuring in the range of 50-1,800 cm-1)
- grating with resolution approx. 5 cm-1 (spectral range 50-3300 cm-1).
- For a 532 nm laser, another grating with a spectral range of 50-6500 cm-1 is available.
- Detector: Thermoelectric cooled CCD camera (-50°C).
- The microscope is equipped with lenses with a magnification of up to 100 times - it is possible to measure with a spatial resolution of up to 1 μm and a depth resolution of about 2 μm.
- Linear, surface and depth scanning options.
- The possible use of the LINKAM LTS420 cell with a temperature control of -196 to 420°C.
Thermo Scientific DXR SmartRaman
- Dispersive Raman Spectrometer with several universal extensions - suitable for rapid measurement of standardized samples, solutions, etc.
- Large sample space.
- Possibility to extend the measured spotsize (average spectrum from a larger area).
- Measurement parameters are identical to the DXR Raman Microscope spectrometer.
Thermo Scientific Nicolet NXR 9650 FT-Raman
- FT-Raman spectrometer using a Nicolet 6700 infrared interferometer as a modulator.
- Excitation wavelength 1064 nm.
- Nitrogen-cooled Ge detector with high sensitivity (resolution up to 1 cm-1) or InGaAs detector.
- Spectral range of 50 - 4000 cm-1.
- 180 ° extension for standardized samples.
- MicroStage extension with integrated CCD camera for measuring micro samples with a spotsize of down to 50 μm and surface mapping options.
i-Raman Plus (BWTek)
- Portable dispersive Raman spectrometers with fiber optics.
- Excitation wavelengths 532 nm (spectral range 150-4200 cm-1) and 785 nm (spectral range 150 - 3350 cm-1).
- Spectral resolution approx. 4.5 cm-1 (at 614 nm and 912 nm respectively).
- The CCD camera cooled to -2°C used as a detector.
- Possibility to connect a microscope.